Willy's Cantina Tortilla Club Sandwich
- Cooking spray
- 3 (8-inch flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced roast turkey
- 1/2 cup grated jalapeno jack cheese
- 3 thin slices ripe tomato
- 4 crisp bacon strips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
Lay a tortilla on the baking sheet. Spread the tortilla with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
Arrange turkey over the mayonnaise. Sprinkle half the grated cheese over the
- Spread another tortilla with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and invert it over
the grated cheese. Spread the upper side of the second tortilla with remaining
mayonnaise. Lay the tomato slices over the mayonnaise; arrange the bacon strips
over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese evenly over all. Lay the remaining
tortilla atop this stack and cover with foil. Weight the sandwich with a pot
lid or an oven-proof plate or dish.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and sandwich is heated through, about 15
- Transfer to a cutting board and cut into 4 wedges.
- Transfer 2 wedges to each of 2 plates, and serve at once.
Source: Willy's Cantina, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes