Winger's Sticky Fingers
Everyone will love these baked chicken tenders tossed with a sweet-hot sauce.
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons Frank´s® RedHot® Buffalo Wings
- 4 tablespoons water
- 15 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- Bake chicken tenders as directed on package, then put into a bowl.
- In a saucepan heat the brown sugar, Frank´s® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
and water until sugar dissolves - about 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the
cooked chicken tenders and toss to coat all the tenders.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.