- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Carnation milk, well chilled
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer. Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed Graham crackers. Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers.
Yield: 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.