Yield: 12 servings
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can Carnation evaporated milk, well chilled
- Graham crackers, crushed
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth.
- Add thickened Jell-O and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the Carnation milk until fluffy.
- Add cream cheese/Jell-O mixture and beat well with mixer.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan with crushed Graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed Graham crackers.