Woolworth's Ham Salad Sandwiches
- 1 (1-inch) slice baked ham, diced*
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery (more if desired)
- Sweet pickle relish, as desired
- Salad dressing (not mayonnaise), as needed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves, optional
- * It is important to dice the ham slice - DO NOT chop or grind it. Add the
diced celery, then add enough pickle relish and salad dressing. Season to taste,
and mix well.
- Spread the ham salad onto two of the toasted whole wheat bread slices, top
with a lettuce leaf and place the last toast slices on. Cut each sandwich diagonally.
- Serve with chips.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.