Woo's Pagoda Restaurant
Gung Bau Sang Yang
- Beef, chicken and shrimp to equal 1 pound
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- Cut beef and chicken into 1/2-inch cubes and clean shrimp.
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger, 2 tablespoons cornstarch and cold
water; let meat sit in this marinade in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the wine, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce,
sugar, vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, sesame oil and hoisin
sauce; set this seasoning sauce aside.
- Heat a large fry pan with oil; fry the red pepper until dark brown. Drain
off the oil. Use same pan and stir-fry chicken first until half done; add beef
and shrimp. Add peanuts. Pour in the seasoning sauce and cook until it thickens.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.