Wyndham Buttes Restaurant Cranberry Cheesecake
- 6 ramekin molds
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 ounces heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces Cranberry Marmalade
- 1 pound cranberries
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- Cheesecake Filling: In a mixer with paddle attachment, soften the cream
cheese. Scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl after each addition, add
sugar, salt and sour cream, one ingredient at a time. Incorporate the eggs;
scrape down the sides of the bowl. Incorporate the egg yolks; scrape down the
sides of the bowl. Add heavy cream and vanilla; scrape the sides of the bowl.
- In a 6-ounce ramekin, place 2 ounces Cranberry Marmalade. Over the top,
place 3 ounces cheesecake filling. Repeat process in the remaining 5 ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a water bath. Place in a preheated 300 degrees F oven
on the center rack. Bake for 1 hour. Check for doneness by the testing for the
filling to feel firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and place in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run a warm knife around the edges, tap on the counter a few times
and invert onto a platter. Serve each as a dessert course or cut in half and
- Cranberry Marmalade: Combine equal parts of gelatin to warm water and let
bloom for 3 minutes. Combine all in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Reduce
until cranberries pop and sauce becomes slightly thick. Pull from heat and cool
before placing in the ramekin molds.
Yield: 6 (5 ounce) servings
Source: Wyndham Buttes Resort, Tempe, Arizona
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.