Wynkoop Brewing Company
Artichoke and Parmesan Cheese Dip
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Pinch ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts.
- Mince white and green parts of
green onions. Set aside some green onion for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well with wire whip until thoroughly combined.
- Heat in double boiler on stove top until 160 degrees F or hot to the touch,
or heat in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes by 30 second intervals stirring between
heating. Do not boil.
- Serve with garlic toasted beer bread or fresh vegetables.
Yield: about 3 cups, enough for 6 to 8 people
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes