Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant Shrimp Ranchero
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 ounces oil
- 3 ounces bell pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 5 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 to 10 shrimp
- 1 teaspoon ground chile chipotle
- Heat butter or oil in frying pan.
- When hot add onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- When vegetables are almost tender add shrimp and stir fry for about 30 seconds.
- Add tomato, tomato sauce and chipotle. Bring to boil, reduce heat and serve.
Source: Xochimilco Mexican Restaurant, Sacramento, California
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.