Ye Old College Inn Blueberry Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups blueberries and juice
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 level tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Dash of salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Filling: Drain juice from 3 cups blueberries. Bring juice to quick boil,
then add 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, butter, dash of salt and vinegar. Cook until
slightly thickened. Cool.
- Add berries and pour into 9-inch baked pie shell.
- Topping: Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla extract. Spread
evenly over berries and bake in 250 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Source: Ye Old College Inn - Houston, Texas - from Ford Treasury of Favorite
Recipes from Famous Eating Places
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes