Zachary's Creole Cuisine Famous Fried Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Egg wash (2 raw eggs scrambled with 1 cup water)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- Oil for deep-frying
- Baquet's Brand Seasoning Spice
- Wash and drain chicken pieces and season with seasoning spice. Pass through
egg wash, draining off excess wash. Coat with white flour.
- Deep fry in oil heated to 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 26, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes