Zachary's Creole Cuisine Homemade Hot Sausage
- 2 pounds fatty ground pork
- 2 pounds fatty ground beef
- 3 small onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 head garlic, chopped fine
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 bay leaves, crumbled
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 5 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup water
- Mix all ingredients together blending seasonings and spices throughout meats.
Add water to moisten sausage to tender consistency. Form into patties.
- Grill or fry in a pan until cooked through.
Leftover patties freeze very well.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 26, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes