This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Zachary's Creole Cuisine Potato Salad
- 3 pounds Irish potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- Into a large bowl, place potatoes, eggs, green onions, salt and pepper and
- Add mayonnaise to desired consistency.
- Add mustard to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine- May 26, 2001