Zachary's Creole Cuisine Jambalaya Pasta
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cooked smoked sausage
- 1/4 cup trimmed cubed ham
- 3 ounces peeled shrimp
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- Sauté vegetables and seasonings in oil-coated pan.
- Add all meat and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and toss in pre-cooked pasta.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes