Zachary's Creole Cuisine Jambalaya Pasta
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cooked smoked sausage
- 1/4 cup trimmed cubed ham
- 3 ounces peeled shrimp
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta
- Sauté vegetables and seasonings in oil-coated pan.
- Add all meat and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and toss in pre-cooked pasta.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.