Zanti's Trattoria Crepes al Mascarpone
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 pound mascarpone Cheese
- 1 ounce
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Crepes: Pour milk in a medium-size bowl. Gradually add flour, stirring continuously.
When well mixed, add egg yolks, sugar and vanilla extract; continue stirring.
- Lightly spray small skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, coat the bottom of the skillet with about 2 ounces of crepe
batter. Cook until lightly golden on both sides. Repeat until all 4 crepes are
- Chill on wax paper in refrigerator.
- Fill with mascarpone mixture fold closed and dust with powdered sugar or
garnish with fresh berries.
- Mascarpone Filling: Blend all ingredients together well in a small bowl.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine on 12/17/2001 7:15 am.
Source: Show Me St. Louis - from Zanti's Trattoria, St. Louis, Missouri