Zia Marie's Shrimp Wrapped in Pancetta
- 1/2 pound pancetta (unsmoked Italian bacon), sliced very thin
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 1/4 cup diced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup diced black olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butterfly and de-vein shrimp. Wrap pancetta around shrimp and fasten with
- Melt butter in large sauté pan and add olive oil. Sauté wrapped shrimp until
they are pink and translucent, making sure not to overcook. Transfer shrimp
to serving platter.
- Add lemon juice and garlic to olive oil and butter in sauté pan. Add parsley
and olives, season with salt and pepper. When the flavors are blended, pour
over wrapped shrimp.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine - May 3, 2001.
Source: Chef Bill Minder - Zia Marie's, Virginia Beach, VA - Source: WVEC
13 News at Noon
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes