Zinfandel Rib Rub
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon chile powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian sweet paprika
- Combine all spices.
- Use to rub into spareribs several hours to a day before grilling.
Makes 1/2 cup, enough for 2 slabs of spareribs.
Source: Zinfandel - Chicago, Illinois
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes