Zino's Shrimp Salad
- About 150 small shrimp, steamed and chilled (4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning like Paul Prudhomme's or Emeril's Essence
- 1 bunch chopped green onions (green tops and all)
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, no stems
- 2 large spoonsful mayonnaise
- Mix in shrimp, onions, Old Bay seasoning, parsley and mayonnaise completely.
- Once finished, place mixture on greens or house salad of your choice.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Chef Dean Everette, Zino's
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes