Zio's Italian Kitchen Pasta
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoons Mediterranean spice
- 4 ounces roasted chicken
- 2 ounces mushrooms, cut 1/8 inch thick
- 2 ounces tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces spinach, julienned
- 6 ounces whipping cream
- 4 ounces lemon chicken sauce
- 10 ounces fettuccini
- Place butter, chicken, mushrooms and Mediterranean Spice in pan and sauté until mushrooms are limp.
- Add lemon chicken sauce and whipping cream and reduce until sauce coats a spoon.
- Add tomatoes, spinach and fettuccini. Toss until well coated. Place into pasta bowl. Serve.