This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Zuma Tex Mex's Tomato Salsa
- 2 (28 ounce) cans chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- 1 cup diced onion, rinsed in cold water and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice from 2 limes
- In a large bowl, add the ingredients. (There is no need to drain the tomatoes.)
- Mix well and serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Makes 8-12 servings.