Amy Grant's Mud Puddles
A family tradition from singer Amy Grant.
- 1/4 cup sweet butter
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package (2 cups) milk chocolate chips*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 teaspoons milk or water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly,
until smooth (5 to 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Add condensed milk; stir until smooth. Add flour; mix well.
- Shape rounded teaspoonsful of dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart onto ungreased
cookie sheets. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or just until set. (DO NOT OVER-BAKE.) Cookies
may appear slightly under-baked.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl.
- Gradually stir in enough milk for desired glazing consistency. Drizzle over cookies.
Makes 5 dozen cookies.
* May substitute semi-sweet real chocolate chips.
Nutrition Facts (1 cookie): Calories: 80 Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium:
20 mg Carbohydrates: 11 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Protein: 1 g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes