Ann Landers' Meatloaf
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 pounds ground round steak
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Accent (this is MSG!)
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Beat all thoroughly and put into a loaf pan. Cover mixture with 2 bacon strips.
- Pour an 8 ounce can of tomato sauce over meatloaf.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes