Annette Funicello's Peanut Banana Pudding
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 cups nonfat milk
- 3/4 cup creamy-style peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream, sweetened
- In a saucepan, stir together brown sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually stir
in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; stir 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla extract. Pour peanut butter pudding between
layers of sliced bananas in individual serving dishes.
- Chill to serve.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 360 Calories; 17g Fat (40.3% calories from fat); 13g Protein;
43g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 2mg Cholesterol; 314mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 Fruit; 1/2 Non-Fat Milk; 2
1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.