This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Bob Hope's Favorite Chicken Hash
- 2 chicken breasts, broiled
- 2 slices bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Combine chicken, bacon, onion, salt, pepper, lemon
juice and butter in skillet. Cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in sherry and sour cream. Cook just until heated.
- Serve immediately.