Dale Earnhardt's Fish and Vegetable Rolls
- 12 asparagus spears
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco brand Pepper Sauce
- 4 flounder or sole fillets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 12-inch skillet over high heat, combine asparagus, carrots, and enough water
to cover vegetables; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 to 3 minutes
or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, bread crumbs, mustard, dill and TABASCO
Sauce. Spread half of mixture on top sides of fish fillets. Top each fillet with
one-fourth of cooked asparagus and carrots. Roll fish around vegetables and place
seam side down in a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Spread remaining mustard
mixture on tops of fish rolls.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily
when tested with a fork.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: NASCAR Cooks with Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes