David Venable's Roast Turkey
and Stuffing Casserole
David is a program host on QVC. Prepare this dish in a 13 x 9-inch casserole.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 cups prepared green beans, chopped
- 2 – 3 cups roasted turkey, shredded or chopped
- 1 1/2 cups turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups prepared cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 3-quart baking dish. Spread 2 cups of stuffing on the bottom. Top with
the green beans. Evenly distribute half of the gravy on top of the green beans.
Top the green beans with the turkey. Layer the rest of the stuffing over the turkey
and top it with the remaining gravy. Sprinkle the top with the slivered almonds
and parsley. Scatter dollops of cranberry sauce over the top as well.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake for 28 — 32 minutes until it's warmed
through and nicely colored.