Dinah Shore's Zucchini Stuffed Chicken
- 8 to 10 chicken pieces (with skin on)
- 2 zucchini, washed and shredded
- 4 cups bread, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chicken seasonings (pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)*
- 1 large onion
- 1 to 2 cup water
* 2 tablespoons combined spices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Wash and clean chicken.
- Mix all stuffing ingredients except water. Add water, a little at a time, until
mixture is soft but of a fairly firm consistency. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of mixture
under the skin of each chicken piece and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 375 degrees
F for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Drain off fat and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes