Dom DeLuise's Blueberry Cheese Cake
- 1 small jar Macadamia nuts, crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly
- 1/4 pound sweet butter, softened
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries
- Crust: Crush nuts in blender or with rolling pin between sheets of wax paper.
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Press into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Bake in
preheated 400 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Filling: Crumble cheese in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Beat
at high speed with portable mixer until well blended and smooth, about 5 minutes.
Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Topping: Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Spread over cheese cake.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Top with blueberries.