Elvis Presley's Fried Peanut
Butter and Banana Sandwich
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with the back of a spoon. Toast the bread lightly.
- Spread the peanut butter on one piece of toast and the mashed banana on the other.
- Fry the sandwich in melted butter until each side is golden brown.
- Cut diagonally and serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes