Erma Bombeck's Mom's Strawberry Delight
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) box frozen strawberries (don't
- 1 (10-inch) angel food cake, broken into small pieces
- 1 (8 ounce)
container Cool Whip
- Mix gelatin with 2 cups hot water, then 1 cup cold water. Add strawberries and
pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until partly jelled.
- Mix in cake. Top with
- Refrigerate an hour or two.
- Cut into squares.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.