Ethel Kennedy's Chocolate Roll
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar; gently add sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in beaten
egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Oil a jellyroll pan; line with wax paper and oil again.
- Pour in batter and bake
at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Turn out on wax paper that has been dusted with
confectioners' sugar or cocoa.
- When cool, spread with whipped cream and roll
- Keep in freezer until shortly before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.