Kenny Rogers' Corn Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup frozen yellow corn
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cream together butter, sugar, honey, eggs and salt in a large bowl. Add flour,
cornmeal and baking powder and blend thoroughly. Add milk while mixing. Add corn
to mixture and combine by hand until corn is worked in.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and fill each cup with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins begin to turn brown on top.
Makes 12 muffins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes