Lady Bird Johnson's Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 1/4 cup each vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt, hot red pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in garlic. Cook, stirring,
for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Raise heat to medium-high; heat to a boil. Cook for 1 minute; remove from heat.
Nutrition information per tablespoon: 33 calories, 74% of calories from fat,
3 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 7 mg cholesterol, 2 g carbohydrates, 0 g protein, 122
mg sodium, 0 g fiber
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes