Lady Bird Johnson's Quick Peanut Candy
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 3/4 cups quick oats
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (can use roasted, lightly salted peanuts)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, combine margarine, sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring to a boil
and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add oats, peanut
butter and peanuts. Stir to blend well.
- Let cool and drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes