Luciano Pavarotti's 4-Taste Linguini
- 1 cup (heaping) fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 to 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated fine
to 1 teaspoon dry red peppers
- Olive oil (2 healthy tilts of the bottle)
- Chop parsley and garlic; assemble remaining ingredients while noodles are cooking.
- Drain cooked noodles.
- Quickly, add all ingredients (except cheese) to noodles and
toss. Add cheese and toss again.
- Serve immediately with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top.