Mary Tyler Moore's
Almond Meringue Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 egg whites
- 8 teaspoons powdered skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid artificial sweetener
- Cinnamon to taste
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Add powdered skim milk. Mix well. Add extracts and
- Drop cookies by spoonsful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 275 degrees
F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and dust with cinnamon.
Yields 2 to 2 1/2 dozen.
One cookie equals 32 calories
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes