Minnie Pearl's Chicken Tetrazzini
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- 2/3 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped
- In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender. Add chicken broth,
Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Slowly stir in mushroom
soup, milk and cheese. Mix thoroughly. Remove from heat.
- Add cooked spaghetti. Let
stand for 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Add chicken and olives to spaghetti and place in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 12 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.