Nancy Reagan's Pumpkin-Pecan Pie
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pie shell
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Break eggs into large bowl. Beat with wire whip. Add pumpkin, sugar, corn syrup,
vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt. Stir until sugar is dissolved and ingredients
are well blended.
- Pour into pie shell and sprinkle with pecans.
- Ake for 40 minutes,
or until filling is set, (knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.