Pat Nixon's Sesame Cheese Ball
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon beef
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pound medium sharp cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Toast sesame seed at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Soak onion and beef flavor base in lemon juice.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix ingredients, except sesame seed until well blended. Shape into ball. Spread
toasted sesame seed on wax paper; roll cheese ball in seed until outside is coated.
- Serve on a tray with cheese knife surrounded with assorted crackers.
when spread on toast rounds and broiled until cheese melts.