President Reagan's Favorite Macaroni and Cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces macaroni
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 cups grated sharp cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup milk
- Cook macaroni in boiling water until tender; drain thoroughly. Stir in butter
and egg. Add cheese reserving enough to sprinkle on top.
- Pour into buttered casserole.
- Mix mustard and salt with hot water and add to milk. Pour over macaroni; sprinkle
with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes or until custard
is set and top is crusty.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes