Sally Field's Summer Cobbler
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups fruit
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place stick of butter in 6 x 10-inch baking dish. Put in 350 degree F oven to
- Mix remaining ingredients except fruit. Pour into dish with melted butter. Place
fruit on top, but do not stir.
- Bake until crusty, about 30-35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes