Susan Lucci's Passion Pate
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 (10 ounce/284 ml) can beef bouillon or consomme, undiluted
- 2 (3 ounce/85 g) cans liver pate
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce/128 g) can deviled ham
- 1 teaspoon grated onion (1 ml)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften the gelatine in the beef bouillon in a saucepan. Place over low heat and
stir until the gelatine is dissolved. Measure 1/3 cup (75 ml) of the mixture into
a 3-cup (750-ml) mold and chill until almost firm. This makes an attractive aspic
topping on the pate mold.
- Blend the other ingredients into the remaining broth mixture
and spoon over the gelatine layer in the mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Serve with crackers or cocktail rye bread as a cocktail spread.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes