Suzanne Somers' Chaumier
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Apple or fruit slices
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the brown sugar, milk and butter in the bottom of a 2-quart soufflé dish.
Layer the apple or fruit slices on top of this mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sugar, butter, milk, baking powder, flour and vanilla
extract together with a fork, then add this cake mixture over the top of the brown
sugar and fruit slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes