Suzanne Sommers' Sauteed Spinach
with Garlic and Olive Oil
Triple these recipe ingredients if serving with
Beef Stroganoff recipe.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (25 mL)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 pound fresh spinach leaves, washed thoroughly and drained (500g)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To a hot skillet, add the oil and garlic. Sauté the garlic for 5 minutes, until
it begins to brown and get soft.
- Add the spinach to the pan and toss in the hot oil until each piece is coated
and just wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.