Tennessee Ernie Ford's Pancakes or Waffles
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl. Add egg, buttermilk and butter. Stir by
hand until blended. The batter will foam up and look fluffy. Add more milk
if batter becomes too thick.
Serves 3 or 4.
Makes deliciously light pancakes and waffles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes