Trisha Yearwood's Hot Corn Dip
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexi-corn, drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- Corn chips, for dipping (Frito scoops or Tostitos scoops)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the corn, chiles, cheeses and mayonnaise until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 30 to
40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve the dip warm from the oven with corn chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes