Trisha Yearwood's Hot Corn Dip
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Mexi-corn, drained
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans chopped green chiles,
- 2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not miracle whip)
- Corn chips, for dipping
(Frito scoops or Tostitos scoops)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix the corn, chiles, cheeses and mayonnaise until fully combined.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 30 to
40 minutes, or until bubbly around the edges.
- Serve the dip warm from the oven with corn chips.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.