Willard Scott's Hot Fudge Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 3/4 cups hot tap water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking dish or pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Into large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder
and salt. Stir in milk and melted margarine. Blend in walnuts. Spread in prepared
dish. Sprinkle brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa over batter in dish. Pour hot water
over entire batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until batter is set and sauce bubbles.
Let cool before slicing. (It makes its own chocolate sauce.)
- Enjoy with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes