William Shatner's Cappuccino Chip Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso powder, cinnamon
and salt. Whisk gently to mix.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg lightly. Whisk in milk, melted butter and vanilla
extract. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in milk mixture. Stir
just until evenly blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until a
cake tester inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Celebrity Recipes