- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the apricot preserves, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour the preserve mixture
over the chicken, cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for 10 more minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition per serving (6 servings): Calories 280, Protein 27 grams, Total
Fat 1 grams, Sodium 106 milligrams, Cholesterol 68 milligrams, Carbohydrates 39
grams, Fiber 0 grams