- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pound dry cottage cheese, creamed well with 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sugar and cinnamon if desired
- Beat eggs. Add milk and then flour, beating until smooth. Drop in frying pan
a tablespoon at a time. When done on bottom, loosen around edges if necessary and
turn out on a plate. Place about a tablespoon of cheese in each omelet and roll,
fastening with wooden picks if necessary.
- Brown in butter in skillet. To get thin omelet, let skillet cool before placing
batter in it.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve with sour cream.
Yield: 1 dozen small blintzes