- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in Pyrex bowl and heat in
microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If more time is required, continue heating in microwave
in increments of 10 seconds. Add vanilla extract and salt and stir.
- Spread into Pyrex dish which has been coated with a layer of wax paper. Refrigerate
for 1/2 hour.
- Cut fudge into desired shapes and wrap in foil.
- Refrigerate fudge.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chanukah Recipes