- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in Pyrex bowl and heat in
microwave for 1 minute. Stir. If more time is required, continue heating in microwave
in increments of 10 seconds. Add vanilla extract and salt and stir.
- Spread into Pyrex dish which has been coated with a layer of wax paper. Refrigerate
for 1/2 hour.
- Cut fudge into desired shapes and wrap in foil.
- Refrigerate fudge.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.